Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Own Wedding Cupcakes

OK, so I started this blog as a place to keep my recipes and post photos of my own cakes as I made them and I kinda forgot about it. What I'm going to use it for now is to review the literally hundreds of cupcakes I'm going to taste in order to pick out suitable cupcakes for my guests to enjoy at my April 2014 wedding. Because I bake and because I'm picky, this is not going to be easy. I already tasted a few cupcakes and didn't post them yet but I will make posts about them and pick up one of them again (Crumbs) just so I feel thorough.

These cupcakes will all be from the New York and Connecticut area. I can't see going to Massachusetts or Rhode Island for cupcakes, though I'm sure I have done (and will do) stranger things.

No comments:

Post a Comment